1.20.2014

Lovely Products

There are a few products that I have really enjoyed over the past few weeks, and I just thought I would share them with whoever wanted to know! Maybe you'll find you enjoy some of these things as well...

It's Potent! is an eye cream from Benefit that I have been enjoying for a few months now. At first I did not notice any difference, but now I am noticing that under my eyes have been brighter lately from using this. And aside from that, it just feels good to put on after washing my face each night. 

Triple performing facial emulsion is my absolute FAVORITE facial moisturizer! It has SPF 15 in it so every single day I have SPF on when I walk out the door. It feels and smells amazing. 

total moisture facial cream - this little gem I just purchased on Friday night. I love it so far. I was looking for something that would be really moisturizing for nighttime. I did not want to waste my facial emulsion with SPF in it for bedtime, so when I went to get my brows done on Friday I found this and purchased it. So far, so good. It feels really nice and not thick and heavy. Plus, I've loved all my Benefit moisturizing products so I am not surprised I like this as well. 

365 Organic White Cheddar Popcorn is one of my new favorite snacks. You can purchase it at Whole Foods for only $1.99. I call that a complete win! And when you're pregnant and craving popcorn with raspberries nearly nightly, different varieties are fun. However, after my popcorn and raspberries snack the other night, I realized the cheddar on the popcorn tastes funny with the berries, so it's just a yummy snack. I keep the regular popcorn for raspberry and popcorn night. 

Noodle & Boo Super Soft Lotion that's exactly what it is. Super soft and it smells so, so good. Ok, I admit this is for babies. BUT- I love it. I used it when we were registering for our baby a few weeks ago and then they gave me a sample and I've already used it. I added it to our registry for the baby, but I am going to need to buy a bottle for myself soon. It feels so nice and clean on your hands. Perfect for winter!

Favorite Navy Bundlers this one might seem odd. The baby is not due for another couple months, but I purchased these bundlers a week or so ago and am already completely in love. They are so soft and very well made. I cannot wait to wrap our new baby boy in these when he comes home :) 

Orange La Croix is probably my favorite beverage right now (and always has been) aside from still water. Obviously I would rather indulge in some nice wine or a mixed drink, but while I'm pregnant, this is my go-to. I can drink it at work or at home and it is a treat either way. The bubbles make it feel fancy and refreshing. 


No comments :

Post a Comment