1.09.2014

Pregnancy Favorites... so far!

At almost 22 weeks, I have definitely developed a few favorite products that have made my pregnancy either easier and/or more enjoyable. 
This post is for my girlfriends who are not currently pregnant. I want to get this down in writing for you now so I can remember when you ask me or you can take note now. 

1. My Bump Nest pillow. It may have been pricier than I wanted, but it has been worth every penny. It is like a giant snake candy cane residing in your bed. This was purchased pretty early on in my pregnancy, before sleeping was even a problem. But as I grow, I love it more. It positions me and I can shape it into any form I want/need for a good night's rest. 

2. Starbucks/Caribou Tumbler. I drink water constantly- other than orange juice, it is the only thing I really enjoy drinking. And, as a new mommy-to-be, you need a lot of water. So, having these tumblers, with a straw, I drink so much water on a daily basis. I have a fun Starbucks and Caribou tumbler- both make drinking water more fun!



3. Two words: Gap leggings - ok three words, Gap maternity leggings. These things are amazing. So SOFT! I had a hard time with anything that was not leggings for a very long time. I recently (um, today) graduated into big girl pants. I look like an actual working professional again and that was only possible thanks to number 4 on my pregnancy favorite list! 

4. The Bellaband. Funny story actually- I purchased this at Gap weeks ago and never used it, so hubby pulled out the receipt because I wanted to return it. However, I got a super cute new shirt from Target's Liz Lange maternity collection not long ago and wanted to wear it to work. It totally needed black pants to go with it, and I do not have any that fit right now. So this was sitting in what will be baby's bedroom and I decided to give it a try this morning. AMAZING!!!! Where has it been my whole pregnancy. Get this ladies- you do not even have to be able to come close to buttoning or zipping your pre-pregnancy pants. This is made to cover all that up- and it does. And it stays there- ALL DAY LONG. Get one- even if it is just for a big dinner you're about to enjoy. You'll thank me :) 

5. Pizza. Frozen, gourmet, thin, thick... I don't care. I just want PIZZA! I guess you could call this a craving, but I've always loved pizza. But it has been much stronger since being pregnant. My current favorite- Blaze Pizza. I blame this obsession on my mother and father in law. They introduced hubby and I and there is NO GOING BACK! Go try it. Especially if you crave pizza while pregnant. 

6. My husband. I must admit that I have not been as crazy as I heard pregnant women can be, but I have sure had my moments of crazy freak outs and moments where I am slightly over the top about something. Hubby has been completely and utterly amazing through the entire process. He has come to doctor appointments, brought me food, rubbed my shoulders, cleaned our home, and strolled through Pottery Barn kids more than once. I'm a lucky lady and I never take that for granted!

No comments :

Post a Comment